CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, October 19, 2014

A wee snowman...



Hey folks, I have been practising with my new inktense pencils that I thought I would make this one into a card....this is my third attempt but my 4th one is coloured and I do love it....will share that one on Wednesday.

So for this card I followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday. The papers I have used are from Echo Park - Bundled Up and layered them onto bazzill card.  I cut one of the edges a bit squint so duffed them up a bit with my distressing tool. I cut a little pennant and added a wee snowflake to it.  I added a little berry to the centre just for something a bit different.  The message was in my stash...but works well with a snowman and finally the stamp is from LOTV called Hats Off which I coloured with inktense pencils.


challenges:
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Lili of the Valley - anything goes


Fi
x


10 comments:

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous card Fi! Love the layout!
Hugs Lynsey xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Fi. Love it!

Donna x

The Little Stamper said...

I think this is lovely! Great colouring and I love the distressed edges on the papers too.

Sharon x

Brawny x said...

Absolutely fab snowman. Great card x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

This is gorgeous Fi, great colourwork using the pencils. Mmm, I might have to put them on my Xmas list. I love the snowman, he sooo cute x

Cathy P said...

Love your take on the sketch, Fi! Your card is simply adorable! Cute image and fabulous coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Cathy

Anne said...

Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge Fi, such a lovely card.

Good Luck!

Anne xx
Lili of the Valley

Chris said...

It's gorgeous, Fi! Love the cute snowman and your duffed up edges!
Great doodlin' too!
Chris
x

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh yes! Completely fabulous xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is adorable! Love the added touch of distressing! And what a cute snowman!!!