CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, September 01, 2013

We love James...



Howdy folks...well it sure does feel like winter!!  I've got the fleecy jammies back on...lol!!  I have been practicing colouring with the new contacts and I think I see close up quite well with them, i still have another set to test so we'll see how it goes!!

so I thought I would use one of my new stamps from LOTV which I coloured with copics and then shaded with polychromos.  The papers were in my stash from last year, Echo Park winter wishes. I layered them up onto bazill card and distressed the edges. The trees are a Distinctively Dee's and the snowflakes are from Martha Stewart.  I added glitter to the snowflakes, trees and the image.  I pleated a piece of ribbon aswell...that wasn't easy I hasten to add as I took me ages.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

Hope you likey!!


challenges:
Simon says Stamp - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss - texture
Crafty Catz - ribbon pleating
Winter wonderland - how charming


Fi
x

20 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a beautiful Christmas creation. Your colouring is superb with new contacts and all.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Fi love the card it's gorgeous!!

Tracey T said...

What a fabby card! Love this cute image and your colouring is gorgeous! xx

kelly ledder said...

This is beautiful. I love all those papers and the trees are lovely.

Kelly x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fi.
Love the image and papers, your colouring is spot on.
I am trying out new lenses too, Varifocals that are meant to help with distance and close up, but not having a lot of success. Being short sited means I loose on the close up.
Debbiex

Kim said...

love the gorgeous James stamp - and your colouring and layout are fab!
Kim x

Jac’s Playground said...

Cute Christmas card, love all the blue and sparkle, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Aunty Sue said...

beautiful card and thanks for sharing with s at craft this week

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous Fi. I love your new LOTV snowman stamp, it is so cute ... I'm so glad I hopped on by today .... Yes I'm trying to get back to blgland after my hols :) big hugs xxx

Helen in the UK said...

Beautifully done! Great use of the ribbon pleating :)

NGCARDS said...

This is a wonderful christmas card! So cute! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Linda Levoir said...

Super card, lovely image and great design and colours :)

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.fab design and i love the adorable james and his snowman :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Fiona this is adorable, what a fabulous image, xxx

NickScrapShack said...

This is just so adorable! I love the image and it´s so beautiful with the blue... Love the big snowflake and the ribbon looks fantastic!

Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
Nick

Gail said...

I love the colors of this card, and you're right...James is fabulous. Cutest bear in the world! :) Love your doodling frame.

Fleece pjs already...and we're at 107 degrees today and will be like this for another month before we get under 100. I wish I lived where you are right now.

Hugs, Gail

Kim said...

Love this! New contacts must be working well hehe!

Nikki said...

This is just stunning love the new james stamp and all your details :) hugs Nikki

Debbie said...

This is an adorable card Fiona. Love it. Thank you for playing along at Winter Wonderland. xx

Shazza said...

gorgeous card Fiona x