CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, September 05, 2013

Crafty Little Fairies Dt card...


Hi folks and welcome to my scheduled post...again!!Well today sees the start of something new...Lili's Little Fairies has changed and now called Crafty Little Fairies...oh and wait....we are opening the challenge up to use images other than LOTV.  So, you can still use your Lili's and we would love to see them, but you can also use other images too.  How cool is that?!  I am sure the DT will continue to share their love of Lili of the Valley with you all but this does mean more of you will be able to join in the challenges with us.


So for my card I have used papers from Fancy pants - Country Boutique.  The stamp is of course from LOTV which I coloured with copics....it's very basic and I'm not sure of it but I have been getting used to my new contacts and my eyes have been tired and sore...

Pop over to Crafty Little Fairies to check out my teamies cards.
Fi

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Morning Fi.
Ahh gorgeous card, love that image, I used it for a friends Grandson's Birthday a few weks ago. I used the topper tho'.
Hope you have more luck with your new lenses, they are a pain arnt they, I have worn them for years and in the last two years I have struggled with mine.
Dx

Gail said...

Oh how sweet!!! This is adorable..love that image! --Gail

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.i love your design and really adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Kim said...

Love this sentiment!

Wishcraft said...

Love this image - I've got it and amazingly I've actually used it too lol... Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Fi, this is brilliant hun, I love that cute image, great card hun xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

An Occasional Genius said...

I love it, love the contrast of the neutrals background & the gentle colour of the image xx