CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 108




So there's another new challenge over at The Sugar Bowl...yay!!


I can't believe it's 4 weeks since my last SB posting...gosh how the time flies in!!  The challenge over at The Sugar Bowl is another "anything goes"....create anything you like as long as..



Please remember to use a Sugar Nellie stamp...rubber or digi to be eligible.

As always the prize for one lucky winner picked at random is 4 Sugar Nellie stamps from FunkyKits...


...over 100 entries then that prize increases to 6 Sugar Nellie stamps...

For my card I have used papers from The Sweet Shoppe called Chilly Willy, I layered the papers onto bazzill card and distressed each of the layers. I added a piece of lace under one of the layers how once I layered it all up you can only see a wee section of it :( The stamp is Warm Winter Wishes from Sugar Nellie which I coloured with copics and then cut out, I glittered up the fur on the penguins hat. The snowflake is a MS punch which I glittered up with some stickles...I added a organza ribbon and some gems to finish.



Fi
x

5 comments:

kelly ledder said...

This is such a cute image and I love the colours you have used its such a beautiful creation.

Kelly x

Chris said...

Hi Fi! Fabulous card! Cute image, beautiful design and I love your colour palette!
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

Awww..so adorable Fiona, love the cute image and fabulous colouring..gorgeous sparkle and snowflakes..and love the colour combo..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is a fabulous, cute card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.i love the sweet penguins and your papers are fab :D

xx coops xx