CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lots of Layers...



Good morning folks....oh my what is this weather like...it's so baltic!!  Anyway I am a bit late this morning and that is because somebody had been mucking around with the settings on my camera and I couldn't get it fixed...the photos were all blurry but hey ho now it's fixed....wonder who was tampering...I can give you 2 guesses!!

So the challenge over at Sweet Stampin' this week is "lots of layers"...I so love lots of layers...gives you the chance to show all those fabby papers!!

We are sponsored this week by the fabulous My Mum's Craft Shop...


...who will be giving one lucky winner a £10 voucher to their store.

We also have our monthly sponsor The Ribbon Girl...
...who is also giving a £10 voucher to one winner.

So for my card I have used papers from MME - Lost and Found Two which I layered onto kraft card, the stamp is from LOTV which I coloured with promarkers, I bought this stamp at the SECC as I had ordered a sunflower die online and thought they would both be a perfect match however 3 and a half weeks later still no die...I am having problems with the online company which I won't order from ever again...best to stick to the ones you know...so since there was no die I added a few little flowers.

supplies
papers - MME Lost and found Two - stash
stamp - LOTV
flowers - WOC
pens - promarkers
pearls - stash


challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies - spring
I ♥ promarkers - anything goes
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Crafty Boots - flowers

Fi
x

15 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Fi

A great card. Lots of lovely layers and such a cute image. Found the heart(s) too LOL!!!

Stay safe and warm and have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Super paper choices, Fi. Great design and lovely colouring too! Hugs, Lesley

Mary J said...

That's so adorable, Fi! Gorgeous use of papers and matting!

Chris said...

Beautiful, Fi! Lovely papers and the ted is so cute!
Chris
x

Kim said...

such a sweet card, love the image and the layers.
Kim x

Marilyn said...

Very cute and a sweet image. I like all the layers and angles you've added too.

mixamatoasties said...

That's lovely. Very spring like. Pity the weather wasn't spring like too ;)

Susan x

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Fi...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great card and such a sweet little image.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Daisychain said...

A beautiful card, love all the papers you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lili’s Little Fairies, hope to see you again next week. Hugs Christine x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Fiona & your colouring is just perfect!
I hope you're having a great weekend (& keeping warm).
Hugs
Tracey
xx

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.i love all your fab layers and really sweet bear :D

xx coops xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Karen said...

Great card Fi, I love all the layers and the image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Natali said...

Oh, this I call "Lots of Layers"!!! They look absolutely beautiful on this card. Love this cute bear image.
Hags,
Natali