CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

it's a birthday...



Good morning everybody and what a lovely day it looks like it's gonna be...might be able to get some washing hung up outside!!

HAPPY EASTER!!

Now I sat up late last making this card and I am pleased with it however it supposed to be for one of the girls at work and I have forgotten to make space for a name...oh well...just need to make another!

I have used papers from MME - On the sunny side which I layered onto kraft card, the stamp and message  is from LOTV which I coloured with copics, the flowers have been cut using a die-namics flower trio die, the flourish is a Magnolia die.  I then added some pearls to the centres of the flowers and in the corners of each of the layers and then added a button and bow to finish...oh and there is some glitter on the image too.

supplies:
papers- MME - On the sunny Side
stamps - LOTV
pens - copics
ribbon - stash
pearls - pearl pen stash
button - stash
dies - die-namics flower trio, Magnolia fancy flourish


challenges:
By the Cute and Girly - favourite things(dies, peral pen & stamp)
LOTV - buttons and bows
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes


Fi
x



 

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty. So love the design papers, little flowers and design.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Easter.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fi. Happy Easter, just off out to a HouseWarming so no doubt I will be worse for where when I get back. I am useless at drinkin' in the day these days!!
Dx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aw that's so sweet, love her rosy cheeks and lovely bright papers.

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute! One of my fave images and I love her rosy cheeks. Great layout and those fabby little flowers are perfect!

Kim said...

fabulous card Fi, love the image and your layout
Kim x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Fi. Love those papers.

Happy Easter.

Susan x

Chris said...

Beautiful card, Fi! Adorable image and lovely papers and design!
Chris
x

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card Fi, love the layout and all the layers
HUGZ Fleur xXx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card and love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.stunning sweet image and i love all your fabulous layers :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Fi. Love those papers and super cute image, fab layout too. Hope you've had a lovely weekend hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Fi. I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and such gorgeous papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
Sue xx