CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 09, 2013

It's all about men this week...



Good morning sweet stampers and my scheduled post as I might be having a lie in as I was at the theatre last night to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert...it was fab...music was fab, costumes were fab and Jason Donovan and Richard Grieve were amazing as drag queens!!  I would highly recommend it, well worth the watch!!

So the challenge this week at Sweet Stampin' is "for a man/boy"....maybe not so easy this week as male cards are not top of my list!!

Our sponsor this week is Cuddly Buddly...



...who will be giving a £10 voucher to one lucky winner.

and our monthly sponsor The Ribbon Girl...
...who will also be giving a £10 voucher to one lucky winner.

I thought I would get ahead of myself and make a card for my son, it's his birthday next month and this image is just him to a T.....For my card I have used Video boy from Mo Manning which I coloured with copics, the papers I have had in my stash for ages and are from Imaginisce Live Loud collection.

challenges:
DP2 challenge - anything goes
Raise the Bar - that's my boy
Craft us Crazy - anything goes
Little Miss Muffet - boys only
anything Goes - make it manly
Deep Ocean Challenge - something for a boy
Papertake Weekly - anything goes



Fi
x

18 comments:

Faye said...

Fab boy card Fi, fab! X

cheryl said...

oh gosh this is brilliant love that image hugs cheryl xx

Chris said...

Great card, Fi! I love that image!
Chris
x

mixamatoasties said...

Fab boy card! Think that'll be Craig's next birthday card sorted ;)

Glad you enjoyed Priscilla :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Susan xxx

Marilyn said...

Brilliant card and fabulous colouring! Great layout and papers too.

coops said...

so stunning fi.i love your bold colours and fantastic image ;D

xx coops xx

Elaine said...

Fabulous card Fi...and you get double brownie points for a male card ha!

big hugs
Elaine xx

Gail said...

Simply fabulous. The card is great and I adore that image! --Gail

Natali said...

Love this card!! Real man thing in my family )) (one 7yo, another one 51yo) )) lol Amazing colouring on image.
Hugs,
Natali

Eulalia said...

What an amzing colouring! This card is very very beautiful.
Thank you to share it with us on Deep Ocean Challenge.
xoxoxo Eulalia

Kim said...

Awesome card, the image is great, and colored beautifully!

Margreet said...

What a gorgeous 'Boys only' card...great colouring...thanks for sharing with Little Miss Muffet
xxx Margreet (GD)

Rachel said...

Love this card Fi, fab layout!
Wedgie xxx

Iulia said...

Great male card, Fiona! Your coloring is always perfection and those papers you chose are really cool and work so well with the image!
Happy Birthday to your son, although a month ahead:)
Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Mo's this week!
Hugs, Iulia

~*Joni said...

Amazing coloring Fiona! He is perfect for your guy challenges, as I have 2 teenage boys myself who mimic this card in real life. ;) Thank you so much for joining in on our Boys challenge over at Raise the Bar this week!
~*Joni RTB DT

Donna said...

Fantastic card and fab colouring! Thanks for joining in with us at LITTLE MISS MUFFET :) Donna ♥ x

Shelly said...

Great card Fiona! Just perfect for our 'Boys Only' challenge at Little Miss Muffet! Good luck xx

Unknown said...

Great boy card! Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet.