CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy birthday Sophie...

Good afternoon New Year bloggers and her I am with my first posting of 2012. This card has taken me all day to make!!! The poapers I have used are from MME - Mischevious collection which have been layered onto kraft. The image is Pillow Talk from the simply Sassy range at Sugar Nellie. I coloured the hair and skin with copics and then paper pieced the rest with the matching papers. The flowers were cut using my MFT flower trio die, I added buttons an twin to the centres. I gave the whole card a doodled effect around the edges...quite like that look, I think it's cool and funky and goes well with this Sassy.

Hope Sophie likes this as it's her 18th tomorrow....

A Gem of a challenge - sketch
MFT - GDT competition
Daring Cardmakers - spots and stripes
Everybody Art - anything goes
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
My Mums Craft Shop - anything goes
pixie dust Studio - numbers
Charisma - anything goes
Crafters companion - anything goes


Fi
x

13 comments:

Pauline said...

This is just gorgeous! A wonderful image beautifully coloured, and I love the funky stripy paper and doodling.
Thanks for joining us at charisma Cardz this week!

Stacy H-W said...

Fiona,
This card is gorgeous! I love how you colored it. So lovely! Just an fyi, the ink color of your text is almost impossible to read because it is so light yellow. I'm not sure if it is just me or if it is hard for everyone to read. Anyway, thanks so much for joining in our new Anything Goes Challenge at Crafters Companion USA Challenge Blog!!

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Fi,

Happy New Year 2012! Health! Prosperity! Creativity!

Fabulous card. Orginal style. I like your design. Very good work !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

coops said...

fantastic card fi.love this gorgeous sassy and your colours and design are stunning ;D
happy new year ;D

xx coops xx

Kathy said...

I saw your card at the crafter's companion site, it is so cute. love the button flowers. Great job.

An Occasional Genius said...

Gorgeous hair colouring Fi! I adore your doodling, it is fabulous xx

Dawnll said...

Such a fun design-and i love the paper piecing.
So glad you could share with us at
Crafters Companion Challenge

Khristen said...

Hey there, former teamie :) Love this card, love the colors and your coloring. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!

xx
Khristen

Clare Brown said...

i just love your card and your doodling,goodluck at charisma this week

Oscar said...

Such a beautiful card, love the sweet image and the doodling. Thanks for sharing with us at The Daring Cardmakers this week!

Berry said...

What a fab card thanks for sharing at AGOAC hugs Rebekah xx

AmyT said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Crafter's Companion Challenge

coldwaters2 said...

This is one fabulous card, the image, papers and design look super, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine.
Hugs
Lorraine x