CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Good evening...

Good evening folks....well at a bit of a loose end and I am tired as I have been at work all day and my eyes are seeing numbers, rotas and shifts!! It will be like that for the next 3 weeks....aarrrgghh!!

I was having a wee browse and saw The Stamp Man were holding their annual awards so I thought why not enter.





Now you have to choose your best or favourite project from 2011 and although this was difficult as I think most of the cards that I have made are special to me in some way but I have chosen this one as my favourite which I originally posted here.



This one was of the first cards I made colouring with Distress Inks. I was completely inspire by the lovely Elaine who colours with DI's and Nick Bantock Inks and does it amazingly. I absolutely love colouring with them too and yes I do need more practise but I did take almost 4 hours to colour this Sassy so I think it deserves to be my favourite!! The stamp is Apple of my Eye from Sugar Nellie which you can buy here from Funky Kits. the papers I have used are fabby too, they are Apple Cheddar Soup from Jillybean Soup.


Fi
x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Fi, not surprised it's your fav card - it is gorgeous.

Wonderful colouring as well, 4 hours tho! I'd be chucking it all in the bin by then, not got that level of patience!

Sarah

Tracey T said...

Well chosen, Fi! Gorgeous colouring and those papers are just lovely. And stitching too! You must have the patience of a saint! xx

Faye said...

I loved this card first time round. I think the colour combo is fab and your colouring is perfect. Hope work is not too stressy over the coming weeks. xxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
happy new year, totally gorgeous card as always, awesome colouring, fab papers & design, great stitching, sue,x

Lorraine said...

hi hun thankfully the holidays have come to an end which means i can get back to norm which for me is crafting lol i really love this card you have chosen its beautiful hun goodluck in the awards xx