CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ooh baby baby....


Good morning peeps on this lovely sunny day. I thought I would quickly post this card before I get on with the housework. I made this card a few weeks ago for a friend at work but haven't got round to posting it. do you know in my little office that this year there has been 3 sets of twins...we have put a ban on the water cooler cos it must be coming from there!!
The papers were in my stash so I don't know where I got them and I can't remember where I got the image...sorry but I do know it has been coloured with copics!! I also added a few embellies aswell.

Papercraft Star - anything goes
Pollycraft - baby love
Creative Card Crew - babies
Simon Says Stamp - song title inspiration - It takes two - Marvin Gaye
Fab 'n' funky - bingo(ribbon, buttons, sentiment)
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes


Fi
x

16 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Hmmm, so THAT's why you've been drinking so much wine lately lol!! An awesomely cute card hon xx

Astrid said...

Wowww, how adorable this card is, so sweet and lovely !!

hugs Astrid xx

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, this is absolutely adorable :-) very cute image and the papers and embellies are all gorgeous :-)
Oh my goodness ,, 3 sets of twins ,, yup ,, must be the water, don't drink it !! :-)
love the song title too ,, perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Jan said...

Adorable card! thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card Fi!

Stay away from the water cooler ;)

Susan xxx

coops said...

stunning card fi.your colours and details are gorgeous and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Amanda R said...

That card is just so sweet Fi! But I would definitely bring my own water to work!

Julie said...

Just adorable! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

pinky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pinky said...

Sorry had to delete the above comment, on the wrong planet tonight lol. Love your adorable card and would definitely recommend getting rid of the water cooler lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons

FerrellGraph-x said...

Wow I do not want to drink the water from your office. It's too blessed ;) Your card is just precious! I'm so happy you played along with us at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sweet image and fab little buttons :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Mandy said...

Oh Fi this is adorable and absolutely gorgeous hun, wow 3 sets of twins, stay away from the water cooler lol.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our be inspired by a song / film title challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Scrappychick said...

This is so precious!! Thanks for playing with us at FNF this week, we hope to see you again! Good luck :)
Cyndi

Emma H said...

So cute, what a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

That's a lot of twins!! LOL Don't drink the water. :)
Sweet baby girl goodness!!