CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Paper Sundaes DT card

Welcome all my fellow Sundae bloggers and my scheduled post. This week the challenge over at Paper Sundaes is "Shana's Sketch".


Our sponsor this week is Paper Jewels.

Paper Jewels have lots of online products so pop over and have a look.
Jenny also has a big sale on just now -
Buy 2 - Get 1 FREE Stamp of equal value, Buy 4 - Get 2 FREE Stamps of equal value, Buy 6 - Get 3 FREE Stamps of equal value and so on....For example, if you buy 2 priced at $9.95 and 2 priced and $5.25, you may choose 1 free stamp with a value up to $9.95 and another with a value up to $5.25.
for my card I used Spesch birthday Girl which is available from Paper Jewels, I coloured the image with copics...not sure about the eyes!! The papers are from MME - Fine and Dandy collection. I made this card for Michael to give to Holly for her birthday.

Fi
x

10 comments:

Beverley said...

Lovely card Fiona, sure Holly will love it.

Bev

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
fabulous card, super image & colour work, great papers, luv the sketch, sue,x

Crystal said...

Great card Fi, love the paper you used for this! Wasn't this sketch so much fun? Happy Sundae :)

Lindsey said...

Hello, remember me?! I am on a mahoooosive catch up session tonight....it's amazing what you miss in three days!
Loving the card! What a great sketch, might have to use this for my Wednesday DT card....ooooh then i could enter a challenge too! Can't remember the last time i did that!!!
I love your papers, they are lush as we say in Wales! I would love to raid your papers, you seem to have so much gorgeous stuff, must be a real fire hazard!
right must dash off to see your other creations now sooo see you in a mo......

Donna Mosley said...

Lovely card Fi, fab papers and very cute image.

Donna x

Faye said...

Love, love, love these papers and the colours are just spot on. xxx

Emma said...

A gorgeous card, love the image and colours.
Hugs Emma x

Alica said...

Great card Fi! Love your coloring and the paper are great too!

Danderella said...

Fi, love your card. The colours are great and her eyes look great! I love blue eyes!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love your color choices. I always enjoy seeing your work! Hope you did not get too much snow!!! It's about 52 F here today and very sunny.