I would like to thank Pattie for this lovely award!
The rules for receiving this Award are to tell you 10 things you probably would not know about me, so here goes:
1. I was a gymnast when I was younger and stopped when I was 28 and then qualified as a trampoline coach.
2. I was in the school athletics and gymnastics team...I won lots of medals.
3. At the age of 18 I was a hotel receptionist and met a few famous people.
4. later when I worked for BT...myself and my colleagues manned the phone lines on children in Need...met lots of famous people.
5. My favourite food is pasta..any kind.
6. Followed by my favourite sweet...turkish delight...either kind but I love the turkish delight covered in chocolate and when it's been in the fridge...I eat all the chocolate first so I am left with the jelly part....mmmmm.
7. I don't like gardening..leave that to hubby.
8. I like a good night out...singing, dancing...I have even been known to dance on the tables...hee hee.
9. I can't drive...I am totally rubbish, I go to fast and when having driving lessons I was heading for a JCB.
10. I don't like cooking...I work full time and the last thing I want to do is stand in a kitchen for hours cooking...I don't mind when I am on holiday from work but not on a work day.
Here are the 10 lovely bloggers I'd like to pass this Award on to, in no particular order.
10. Mrs A
Now you have to pass this on to 10 other lovely bloggers.