CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, December 03, 2022

Snowflake Wishes...


Morning folks,

I just love this stamp set, I have been on a roll but trying to make the cards slightly different. The lovely Brenda asked if I would like to be a guest designer for Allsorts, which of course is no trouble so I thought I would share another snowflake card with them.

I inked up the background and when dry I stencilled some little snowflakes with texture paste, once that had dry I added some more colour to the background. I then stamped some snowflakes and embossed in navy, white and silver.

I die cut the large snowflake in silver card and layered on top.  I added some sequins to finish.

challenges:
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Winter Wonderland - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes




Fi
x



 

9 comments:

Sarn said...

Congrats on your GD spot.
Gorgeous snowflakes card in pretty colours. X

Ellibelle said...

I can see why you love this stamp set so much! The card is absolutely stunning! So great to have you join us as a guest designer this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Linby said...

So very pretty. Thanks for being our GDT.
Lynn x

Dena J said...

My favorites- blue, silver, snowflakes - marvelous card, Fiona! So happy to see you as Guest Designer.

brenda said...

That's what happens when your in a rush, ,left my comment on the wrong post!

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a lovely stamped and inked design, very frosty and Christmassy.
Lorraine

tilly said...

I love all the different ways you have done your snowflakes, very effective and beautiful, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Chris said...

Beautiful, lovely frosty colours, pretty stamped and embossed snowflakes and fabulous sparkle.
xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card and the silver snowflake is gorgeous.
Avril xx