CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, December 04, 2022

O Christmas Tree...


Hi folks,

I thought I would share this wee card I made this afternoon.  I have had this stamp set for ages and not had the chance to use it until today.  This was just a quick card, the trees are individual stamps so stamped them separately in different colours, I thought the sentitment fitted perfectly under the trees, I added a tiny amount of splashes and sequins.


Hope you like it.

challenges:
Less is More - outdoors
Crafty Calendar - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes


Fi
x
 

8 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun Christmas card. Love all the colors. Thanks for playing over at LIM.

Chris said...

This is lovely Fi- beautifully CAs, perfectly stamped- love the rainbow colours, so pretty and unusual.
While I'm here I'd like to say thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month- always pleased to see you here!
xx

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a lovely "wee card " Fi the gorgeous nontraditional colours on the tree are a delight.

Marie

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE this card, Fi. The bright colors on your pretty trees are so lovely and eye-catching. I would absolutely LOVE to have you stop by and share your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. Lots of great prizes and always an Anything Goes/Family Friendly theme. I'd really like to have you join us when you're able. Have a blessed and creative week.
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - Personal Blog
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge Blog

perfectly4med said...

Love your choice of non-traditional colouring for your trees and the embellishments complement things beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Less is More and Happy Christmas
Neil

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I so love your rainbow of Christmas trees, Fi. What a great take on our outdoor theme at Less Is More. Thanks so much for playing with us and Happy Holidays.

A Shaw said...

Absolutely LOVE this card. Joyful. Delightful. You've inspired me.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous! What a fun take on Christmas. I LOVE the rainbow of trees, such a lovely design. Thinking of you and wishing you a beautiful Christmas. Hugs, Wends xoxo