CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Birthday balloons...



Hi everybody....hope you are all surviving!

Once again I seem to have other things to be doing than cardmaking however I am on holiday from work for the next 3 weeks so I will defo be making time for myself and some cardmaking although having said that we pick our new puppy in a few days so she will also be keeping me busy but she's a baby and will sleep a lot (ha ha).

For my card today I have used this fabby little stamp set from The Ton.  I white embossed the balloons and coloured them with my zig pens, I added some splashes and sequins to finish.


Fi
x

challenges:
Stamping Sensations - Make it Colourful
A Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes


8 comments:

Tracey T said...

Stunning, Fi. Love the pastel colours. Good to hear you're getting a puppy. We keep having the same debate... we decide against it as we're both working full time and then someone else locally advertises that they've got puppies for sale. It's so tempting! Hope you are all keeping safe and well xx

brenda said...

What a beautifully bright and happy card, just makes you smile. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in our 'Colourful' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Viv said...

Lovely bright and cheerful balloons! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

Sally H said...

A lovely colourful creation for our challenge at stamping sensations this month! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Fikreta said...

So very pretty!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anke said...

WOW wonderful card, great design.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Marilyn said...

This is very pretty Fiona, it looks exactly like there is confetti in the balloons!