CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Happy Birthday


Hi folks, here's today's card, it should have actually been posted last week but I forgot.

The papers are from Simple Stories and are really pretty so thought I would so something that would match.

I stamped up the flower and embossed in gold and cut out using my scan n cut, I then coloured with Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers.  I cut out a circle and added some shading and splodges and then layered both onto the card.

I added the sentiment to finish along with some little sequins.

Products used: Altenew Beautiful Day, Altenew Lavel Love, Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers - Moss Green, Red Violet, Orange, Sunflower, Fawn. Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness.



Fi
x

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Juls said...

Such a bright happy card, loving it xx

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Gorgeous Fi...love your colours and layout <3