CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, March 24, 2017

Be Positive...


Good Morning everybody, today I am sharing my DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop!

I just love this stamp set, it's so versatile and has beautiful sentiments included in the set.  It's from Altenew and is called Smile More.

I white embossed the flowers and leaves randomly on to watercoloured card, I did have to do a bit of masking so that I could layer the images.  I then coloured the panel with distress inks, I think distress inks are really easy to use with this technique...I love it!

I stamped the sentiment using black archival ink and then added a few sequins to finish.


Fi
x

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Juls said...

Beautiful xx

Tracey T said...

Just beautiful, Fi. Great colours and so pretty xx

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Love this...it's so pretty <3

Marilyn said...

Wowsa Fi, this is a stunning card!