CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2016

I'm so sorry...


Hi everyone, hope you are well!

I thought I would share my wee card I made using the fabulous new Spectrum Noir Aquablend pencils, I have to say they are amazing!!  You can buy them from the Crafter's companion store...here!

The stamp I have used is called Gigi the Giraffe from Stamping Bella....isn't he just so cute?  I coloured the stamp using the pencils...they are soo easy to use.  Once I stamped the image I took the pencil to the card and just gradually added a bit of colour and then blended it with a wet brush...gradually built up the layers until I was happy with the colour.



Here's a close up of the coloured image....I don't normally add an extra close up but I am so impressed with these pencils that I needed to share the close up...I hope you likey!


Pop over to the Spectrum Noir Blog for more inspiration!


challenges:
The Ribbon Girl - spring/easter or anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Lace or ribbon


Fi
x

5 comments:

Tracey T said...

Gorgeous, Fi. Not familiar with these pencils but the effect is stunning! xx

Kim said...

So cute, never used those pencils but the color is awesome.

Kerys said...

OMG! Such an adorable card! I love the image - I may have to head over and get that one myself!! Lol!! Thanks for joining us at CCT this week :)

Brawny x said...

Great image. Fabulous card x

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
http://badkittyscraftroom.blogspot.hr/2016/05/craft-your-passion.html