CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, March 04, 2016

Happy Birthday...


There's a new challenge over on the Spectrum Noir Facebook Page, this months challenge is "show us your sparkle"...




You can also pop over to the Spectrum Noir blog to find out loads of tips and techniques on using all your Spectrum Noir products.

For my card I have used Spectrum Noir Aqua pens, I scribbled some ink onto acetate, spritx with water and used the ink like an ink pad and stamped the distressed balloons.  I then inked up the outline to stamp over the colour.  I then used another background stamp to make splodges.  I coloured the balloons with a clear glitter pen and then added some sequins.



Fi
x

4 comments:

Sammy said...

I love this Fi!
I recently made a card and used sequins for the very first time! It's so much trickier than it looks placing them so they look good! You make it look easy. x

An Occasional Genius said...

So pretty and gentle, love the random splattery bits xx

coops said...

So stunning Fi.I love your funky modern design and the balloons are fab :D

xx coops xx

Fikreta said...

great card!
http://badkittyscraftroom.blogspot.hr/2016/05/craft-your-passion.html