CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, May 01, 2015

Some news



Good morning people!

Well today sees the end of an era at work as it's the last day for lots of my workmates and should have been mine too however I am staying on for an extra 3 months to help with the transition into the new restructure....but drinks and nibbles tonight!!

I am also sharing my first card for a new challenge starting today over on the Handmade Bliss blog...and there's fab products available from the online store too.




One lucky winner will be picked at random to win a £15 voucher to spend online.....how fab is that??

So for my card I have used stamps from the Alley Way Monster Mash collection,  I coloured those little mites with Spectrum Noirs and made the eyes 3D.  The papers are from the Doodlebug Hello Sunshine set which I layered and doodled.  I cut the circle using a die-namics die and popped the monster on the edge...I added a few sparkly sequins for a bit bling...Monsters can be blingy too!!

Products used:


Fi
x

5 comments:

Pami said...

LOVE this!! So cute! P x

debby4000 said...

Brilliant, fun card.
luv
Debby

Tracey T said...

Love this, Fi, so bright and cheery. As for work, does this mean that after all the hours you put in you're going to be made redundant in 3 months' time? Hope not, but if so, that's awful. Miss you over at SS xx

MagsB said...

These monsters are so cute, Fi! I'm sorry your work is coming to an end, I hope you find another job, one that you will enjoy, very soon!

love Mags b x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love your blingey monsters Fi. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Wends x