CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, May 04, 2015

A little bit of Dreams and Wishes...



Howdy folks...today I am her with my DT card for Spectrum Noir's May Challenge.  The them this month is to use flowers...that can be coloured flowers, flowers printed the backing paper or little flower embellishments.

This little image is called Dreams and Wishes from Sugar Nellie which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.  The papers are from Lili of the Valley which are soooo fab.  I layered them onto kraft card and then did my usual doodling around the edges.  I then added a mixture of pre made flowers and flowers cut using a couple of different die-namics dies.




Spectrum Noir pens used:
FS2, FS6, FS8
OR2, OR3
IB1, IB2
DG2, CG2
TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4



Fi
x

8 comments:

Sue said...

Fi, this is gorgeous, such perfect coluring which you have put together beautifully with those pretty papers and flowers, and of course your super doodles...I love it...
Sue...xxx

coops said...

so stunning fi.i love your fabulous colour combo and the image and flowers are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Mrs A. said...

Simply gorgeous. Love the image and your combination of papers and flowers. hugs Mrs A.

Christine L said...

Well you know how much I love this little fairy.... and your colouring of her is fabulous! Gorgeous card hon!

Hugs
Christine x

Debs said...

So gorgeous Fi - adorable image beautifully coloured and I love the pretty detailing and doodling.
Debs xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Marilyn said...

This is lovely Fi. It always amazes me how your doodling makes a card take on a whole new appearance... I've always like this image but I really like it when your make has all the doodling.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love these fairies. Marina Fedotova at her best! So missing having time to pull out my Sugar Nellie's. Soon I hope, with Zac starting school tomorrow. LOL. Hugs, Wends x