CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge #71



Good morning Sugar fans and another challenge over at The Sugar Bowl. This fortnight's challenge is Erika's sketch below....isn't it awesome?? Of course as always there is the optional theme of "patchwork"....the sketch is perfect to make the theme fit so why not give it a go...



....as normal the prize for one lucky winner chosen at random is 4 Sugar Nellie stamps from Funky Kits and as always if there's over 100 entries.....6 Sugar Nellie stamps...woo hoo!




For my card I have used papers from Fancy Pants - Summers End which I layered onto kraft card and then did my patchwork stitching. The stamp is Foxy - Gorjuss Girl which I coloured with copics. I then cut out the image and layered it onto a kraft circle which I have also stitched, I had to do some distressing to the edges as it didn't look quite even...distressing hides a multitude of sins. I then added some white pencil shading around the image. I cut out the felt flowers and leaves with a MFT die-namics and finished with a little message.

Raise the Bar - sew what
Dream Valley - anything goes
Anything goes Challenge - stitching
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Creatalicious - Distress the edges
Marianne's Diva Designs - die cuts
Cupcake Craft Challenge - take a leaf out of my book(not sure if I have enough)
Ooh la La - stitching
Pollycraft - anything goes
Creative Inspirations Paint - fall
The Paper Players - fall theme
Craft Your Days Away - Autumn
Stampavie & More - anything goes



Fi
x

27 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is gorgeous, I absolutely love the patchwork effect, really stunning.
Lindsay xx

Wishcraft said...

This is gorgeous hun, so beautifully coloured! Love the felt flower - I keep meaning to buy some felt to try with my MFT flower die... gave up trying with paper! Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning fi.i love your gorgeous colouring and distressing and fab design and image ;D

xx coops xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Fi, love your colouring, and fab papers.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Dawnll said...

Love the stitching and fun colors with this image.
So glad you could share with us at
Creative Inspirations Paint

Elaine said...

Stunning card Fiona!
I love these colours and your colouring is awesome!
Hmmmmph! When I tried cutting felt with a MFT die it wouldn't cut all the way through..I shall have to try again.

Love Elaine xxx

Tracey T said...

Stunning colouring, Fi - the strong colours work really well with the kraft background. In fact I thought you'd coloured her on kraft until I read your recipe. Love the flower, too. xx

Pat said...

Hi Fiona...how delightful! I love this card...such fun DPs! Simply adorable!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous sweetie ♥
Yupp the thingy in my blog is a flower frog :)
Found it on etsy..

Sue said...

Hi hun
a totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, fab papers & design, luv the stitching, sue,x

Wendi said...

Wow what a gorgeous card lovely papers and image
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Amanda R said...

Gorgeous Fi! I love the vibrant orange of her dress and your coloring on kraft is amazing!

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card

Thank you for joining in the fun at CYDA this time

hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

Shelly said...

Hi Fi! What a lovely creation! The papers are so pretty, and the colours are beautiful! Thanks for joining in at Cupcake, Shelly ;)

Anita said...

Fiona, this is a gorgeous card. I love your coloring and the fall colors look so pretty. Thanks for joining Pollycraft this week.

Donna said...

Pretty card Fiona and such neat stitching, fab colours on this card too :) Donna ♥ x

Sandra said...

Beautiful card. Just love the layout... very pleasing to the eye
Sandra x

cheryl said...

oh this is one really gorgeous card just love the image and the detail,bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs cherylx

Anne said...

Brilliant! Thanks for playing along with us at OLL this time. Hugs x

Lisa said...

Fiona, this is gorgeous!! Lovely colors and stitching. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Mau xx said...

Love the card Fi, It really looks like patchwork with the different coloured squares and the stitching :) your colouring is amazing too. xx

Cazza said...

Wow, this is sooooo pretty and amazing colouring!
Thanks for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fi, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is awesome. Your colour scheme and papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Shelley said...

This is just gorgeous, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining in this fortnights CYDA challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

Erika said...

Fiona great card, fabby colour combo and love the colouring on the image.
Happy crafting, big hugs, Erika.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Gorgeous coloring Fi...do you ever get tired of hearing that?!?! :)
Do you mind sharing what colors you used on her coat? It's STUNNING!!

printed giveaways said...

Wow its very nice birthday card. I like orange flower and sweet little girl. I also like all images use in this card.