CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Paper Sundaes DT card


Hello my fellow Sundae bloggers....I hope it's lovely and sunny wherever you are!!

Today's challenge over at Paper Sundaes is "childhood memories"...now I don't have many childhood memories of my own as I am too old and my brain can't think that hard so this is more of a childhood memory of Holly when she started school. She would go away in the morning all neat and tidy and then at home time she looked like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards!!

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Mo's Digital Pencil who have the most amazing digis in their store and one lucky winner will win a $20 gift certificate....woo hoo!





I have used Trinity from Mo's and coloured her with copics. The papers are from Scenic Route (I think) but I can't remember which collection. I'm sorry Lisa but I have to tempt you yet again with my fabby flowers which I cut using MFT flower die-namic die. I added some pearls and stamped that little message..not quite the message I wanted but as it's Holly, she is one of a kind but I love her!!

LinkA Gem of a challenge - sketch
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Paper shelter - anything goes
Fussy & Fancy - for a child


Fi
x

19 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi babes, this is gorgeous love these colours together and the colouring of the sweet image is perfect, hugs pops x x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous card I so love this image my daughter still comes home looking as tho she's been dragged through a hedge....she looks so pretty in the morning lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jackie said...

Fabby card, love the image by Mo.. and great bp's. Thank you for sharing with us at AGOAC this time. Hugs Jackie x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, great image & colouring, fab papers & design, sue,x

coops said...

gorgeous card fi.i love the sweet image and your papers and design are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Alizabethy said...

I just LOVE this card!

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Just adorable! I love the school theme! Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy this time! Lisa

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Fi :o) Love the papers you've used and super cute image... and the flowers OF COURSE lol. Lisa x

helloholley said...

Super cute image and your card is so danged cute, adorable and I love it!!! ;)

Sandra said...

Beautiful card...love this Mo Manning image,and your choice of papers is perfect!...thanks for joining us this week at TPS.

Take care
San x

Crystal said...

Great colouring Fi & I love the DP you used on this, it's perfect :)

Faye said...

Love, love, love this one. xxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS.......

Hugs
Judith

Mel said...

Ohhh I love it!
Thats simple stunning! Love the fab colours and the image is fab too!
Oh your so bad tho, gotta go look at that die now!! May NEED to get it hee
Hugs M xxxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Another really brilliant card Fi :) Great image, and I dont think I have seen it before either, but it made me smile.

Love the strong colours on this, and yes, your flower dies are fab (gloater!) lol.

hugs

xxalisonxx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card - love the red and black. Fab! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I just love this image. I have it but haven't had the chance to use it yet. Your color combo makes this stunning!!

Janet said...

Fabulous card and great take on my sketch!x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute.
luv
Debby