CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Just a quickie tonight...

Well my pc is still broken....boo hoo but Michael is away camping so I am getting to use his laptop for the full night...woo hoo!!

I thought I would let you know...I won an award at work last week and got to choose vouchers for almost anywhere. So I have a couple of awards previously and got a digital camera and gave that to Michael and then I git an ipod and gave to Holly so this time I thought I would keep it for myself so guess what I bought.....I have tested it and it's sooooooo fab!! Yes...I bought a new sewing machine not a little dinky one but a big one. My current sewing machine has finally died, it was very temperamental, sometimes worked and sometimes didn't and just when you get to the end of the stitching it would chew up everything...anyway it lasted well as I got that one in 1982. My next card will have pretty stitching on it although my 2 DT cards for this weekend are already scheduled so you won't see it them but the very next one so watch this space.


Fi
x

6 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Well done on your award hun, hope you enjoy your new sewing machine :o) I'm still scared of mine, maybe I'll get the hang of it one day! Hope your computer issues are sorted soon. Hugs, Lisa x

Susie said...

Congrats on your awards and that sounds like a fab toy, I mean investment! Susie x

Donna Mosley said...

Well done on the award Fi, have fun with your new sewing machine.

Donna x

Christine said...

Sorry your computer's not fixed yet, Fi! :(

Congrats on the award! Enjoy your new machine! I've been looking at getting a new one too, which one did you get?

Tracey T said...

Congrats on your award! Hope you get your computer fixed soon. Hugs, Tracey x

An Occasional Genius said...

Very well done on the award & pleased to hear you kept it for yourself this time! Enjoy your new machine, your old one had a good long life! xx