CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birthday girl....

Another one I have had ready to go...I made this card at my class on Wednesday...not sure if her dress matches the card tough!! The papers are from MME - Stella Rose collection. The stamp is of course Stardust from Sugar Nellie which I coloured with promarkers. The flowers have been cut with my MFT flowe die-namic die. I added pearls to the centres of the flowers with a pearl pen and the finished with some twine and a message.

The sugar Bowl
- sketch and optional pink(forgot about that)
CES - die cuts


Fi
x

6 comments:

melsanford said...

Lovely card! I love the flowers and the sentiment tags :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Unknown said...

aaaa this is adorable, love your image, she is beauitful xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love this Sassy image she is my fave of this last set.
Thankyou also for sharing with us over at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Christine said...

Adorable card, Fi! Love how you did the twine and button!

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Fi and I love those papers. Thanks for taking part in the CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Faye said...

You go to class, for what? Fab colouring, as always. xxx