CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello you...

Hi all...I ahd had a busy week as I have been working extra cos Lynn is still off with her pinned and screwed arm but hopefully she will be back soon.....COME BACK Lynn!! I started making thei card last night and finished it this morning.....not sure if it qualifies for the SB challenge as it only as a small part of the stamp and I started following the colour option but went a bit off track but that was optional anyway...if it doesn't it doesn't and I quite like it so here it is. I used Basic Grey Marjolaine papers. I added some Wild Orchid flowers for a bit of texture and I coloured this fabby Sugar Nellie stamps with copics...which must have taken me 5 minutes...phew and made it look like a little photo in a frame!! The message is from Craftwork Cards which has been layered onto a punched oval.

The sugar Bowl - sketch and/or optional colours
Fab 'n' funky -tempting texture
Copic Creations - we're cool


Fi
x

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Fiona,
I love the way you have just use the SN image face, thats so clever, it looks so nice.
These are my favorite papers by basic grey they are stunning, love the way you have used them. I had a go a this sketch but when I had finished i had made the card in pink and brown...don't ask!!
Never mind...
Debbiexx

Sue said...

Hi hun
fabulous card, luv the way you have used part of the image, lovely papers & design, have great weekend, sue,x

Alica said...

so sweet! Love the cool colors and the layout is great too!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wonderful card - lovely color combo and I just love the flower cluster perfectly matched to the other colors in your card!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Wishcraft said...

Oh I LOVE this Fi! Sooo gorgeous! Love the layout and papers, and the image looks fab like this :o) Lisa x

Lindsey said...

Great card Fi, those papers are stunning an di love the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week and I hope you have a quieter week in work next week.
Linds x

Wiccababe said...

fab card Fi, so clever to just use part of the stamp
thanks for the lovely comment you left me today
Debz
xx

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous and i love how you have just used a small part of the image it looks great and of course it will qualify hun you have used a nellie afterall xx

Anonymous said...

Super fab card Fi!
and course it qualifies!!!!! It rocks!
Hugs, Marlene x

karen said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and pretty papers, thanks for joining our texture challenge at fab n funky, Kaenx

Jane Wetzel said...

I sure do think this image is so cute and love how you colored it! Great job on the challenge!
glad u joined us at COpic Creations!

Anonymous said...

I love love love this creations Fiona!!

thanks for playing in the sugar bowl.

Ali x