CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birthday boy!!

This is another scheduled post not sure which will come first...this one or my DT one. It's my cute little nephew's birthday today...oh I could just keep him...he is a wee doll!! For this card I have used papers that have been in my stash forever from SEI - Beatnik Boy. The stamp is from LOTV which I have coloured with copics. I layered the pieces onto a piece of raffia and added a couple stitches...didn't think flowers were appropriate...lol!!

LOTV - sketch
Samuel Taylor - copics

13 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Fi :o) Love the image and papers, and the stitches are the perfect finishing touch! Lisa x

Tracey T said...

This is a perfect card for a boy! I find them really hard to do - v. jealous now! xxx

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely boys card !! great colors,
greetings, martina
x

An Occasional Genius said...

Wonderful card for a little boy Fi, love the DP x

Lorraine said...

this is so beautiful i love the soft colours and the layout its gorgeous xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, love your colouring and the papers you've used. I've chosen the same image :) He's just too cute! Wish you good Luck for the challenge! Hugs from Switzerland, Angie

France Ringuette said...

Hi Fi!!! WOW.. WHat a stunning card, I<ve got that sames LOTV.. isn't it adorable.. Love the Pastel colors you used... HUGS !

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, love it.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is fabulous I love the image & those papers are very much worth drooling over. This is gorgeous!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lindsey said...

Fi this is GORGEOUS!
Love the image and how you have got the little sail peeping over the top and your colouring is fab! Love the papers and the sketch too, this is one of my favourite ever cards of yours!
Linds x

Faye said...

Oh, Oh, Oh, I loooooooooove this card, it actually made my tummy contract! Or is that coz i've nto eaten yet?! xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Perfect everything: Colouring, design and papers! Hugs, Lesley

Val said...

Just perfect for a little boy.

Hugs
Valxx