CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, August 05, 2010

This one is for you...Faye...If I knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake..

When I saw this image I just I had to have it...although I am not 100% happy with the colouring so I might do another but for now here we are. I wanted to enter the simon says Stamp challenge this week but couldn't think of a song that would match a card but when I started colouring I started humming a wee tune to myself and I thought...perfect. The papers are from Scenic Route...which I need to get more off as I am running out and I am liking these ones...the image is a Whimsey Meljens Designs image which has been coloured with cpoics, I added some glaze to the spots/sweets on the cake but you can't really see it in the photo, I also added some chalk around the flame of the candle to give it a glow...hope you like an I have entered in the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant - yummy

Fab 'n' Funky - spots and stripes

Simon Says Stamp
- sing it baby - If I knew you were coming I' have baked a cake

Whimsy - anything goes

Creative Inspirations - anything goes

Lollipop Crafts - anything goes

My Time to Craft - cake or drink

Cute Card Thursday - whateva!!


Fi
x

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

Well wheres my slice! That is a fab image and i think your colouring rocks!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Yummmmm that cake looks delicious! I like how it's kinda topsy-turvy too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Faye said...

OH. MY. GOD!!!! This card is mine. It must be mine! Don't make me drive up there and get it! I ma so excited - I love evrything on this card! OH. MY. GOD!! I LOVE IT!! XXX

Lori said...

So scrumptious, what a fabulous design, love your card, thanks for joining in the Whimsy challenge this month!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a yummy card, gorgeous cake image.
luv
Debby

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awesome card Fiona! Love the way you've used this image! Fun papers and accents too. Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsy! Good luck! :)

Lorraine A said...

fabulous acrd Fiona ,, I LOVE this cake ! gorgeous image and the papers and colours you used are lovely ,, am sure Faye will love this :-)
Perfect song title :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Lynn said...

What a scrummy cake, makes you hungry..And the colours are fabo too! Yum :) Lynn

made by fifi said...

wow fab cake - lovely card - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge x

Sheri Gilson said...

Very yummy card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Ginny said...

love the image on this fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I would love a cake like that - nice card! Thank you for joining our Lollipop Crafts debut challenge! We have another challenge starting on Monday and hope you'll play again! Cheers, Barbara