CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Material...a material girl...


Well...when I found this image ove at Tiddly Inks I knew I just had to have her....I think I first saw her on Faye's blog though but forgot all about her until now. I coloured Daddy's girl with copics...I even managed to do some shading on this which I am quite please with. The papers are from Stampin' Up Sweet Pea Collection...finished with a little stamped message and a fabric Sweet Pea flower. I have entered this card in a few challenges today:

Sweet Stampin' - sketch

Crafty Catz - material girl

Allsorts - dressing up


Fi
x

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great card Fi! I love the papers and the flower. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz and Sweet Stampin this week xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Fi
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Faye said...

I have this image!! ;) These felt flowers are fab aren't they? The papers work really well with the image too. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. xx

Joey said...

Hiya Fiona

fabulous card and great image made me smile as soon as I saw it! thanks for joining us at sweet stampin

Joey.x

Lynsey said...

Fi this is so adorable! What a sweet image!
Hugs Lynsey x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Fi, I love the image 7 the SU papers look fab.
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week,
Hugz Fleur xXx

Suzanne said...

Fab card, Fi. Love the image and great colouring. Thanks for playing at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch!!
Love the image (on of my faves from Tiddly Inks!!)!!

Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

scotspanda said...

awww gorgeous image and lush papers, love it!

thanks for joining in the dressing up fun at Allsorts this week :o)

Amanda xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I could've stopped at lots of your posts on the way here. I really do enjoy your work. This is another one that particularly caught my eye though. Lovely image, beautifully coloured and the whole card is fabulously coordinated. Wonderful! Warmest wishes, Lesley