CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Happy Anniversary...


 Good morning stampers and its time for another challenge over at Sweet Stampin'.

This fortnight's challenge is "firsts"...that can be first birthday, first day at school...any first but remember to include stamping.

For my card I used a new stamp from Concord & 9th...first time used but I also made it into a first anniversary card.  I stamped the image and coloured with my caran d'ache pencils, I then dies cut the image and layered onto the card. I added the sentiments and I added some splodges and dots to finish.

Pop over to the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog to check out what my teamies have made.


Challenges:
Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies
The Corrosive Challenge - anything goes


Fi
x

3 comments:

pinky said...

Absolutely stunning card Fiona. Your colouring is amazing!!

brenda said...

This is just beautiful Fiona.

B x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a gorgeous creation Fi! LOVE the combo of pink and orange, one of my fav's! Hugs, Wends xoxo