CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Sending Happy Thoughts...

 


Morning folks,

Its time for the mid month post over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog.

This months sponsor is Oakwood Archer who are giving away this lovely prize...


Doodles in Bloom which is stamps, dies and a stencil.

I have made my card using Altenew Beautiful Day...one of my many favourite stamp sets.  I stamped each of the layers with ink to give a bit of depth, then die cut the flowers and leaves and layered them all together.  I left one of the images uncoloured as I thought it looked a bit funky.  I added some splodges and sequins...oh and the sentiment.

Pop over to the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog for more inspiration.

I'm off to work now...with yummy cheesecake since it's my birthday...


challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - layer it up
Crafty Calendar - anything goes



Fi
x

4 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully done Fiona, the soft blooms so pretty and the contrast of the black sentiment really draws the eye.

B x

Linby said...

I just love this, it's a beautiful contemporary design that I can only aspire to achieve.
Happy belated birthday wishes.

L x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Fiona, those blooms are so pretty.
Avril x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous floral card, I love the design. Thanks for joining in our May 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x