CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Happy Halloween...

 






Hi folks,

Its tme for another challenge over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.  This fortnight's challenge is "Halloween"...I do love Halloween!

For my card I have used a background stamp from Simon Says Stamp which I gently inked with white and stamped onto black card.  I then used my cloud edge stencil and made some clouds with white ink.  I then left the background to dry off and then inked and embossed the bats and spiders web. 
I stamped and coloured the Stamping Bella stamp with caran d'ache pencils and fussy cut her out and layered onto the card. The sentiment is from the same stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.Then as usual I added some sequins and gems to finish.

Pop over the the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog to check out what my buddies have made!

challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Halloween
Crafty Calendar - Halloween
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Fab n Funky - Spooky Season


5 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I absolutely LOVE this Fi! That background is well cool hun! All the layers and details and then the fabby stamp to finish, a stellar creation! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chris said...

A fabulous design Fi, it's a cute image and the background is stunning, original and so effective.
xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Fi and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

SarahR said...

Hi Fi, that's one stunning card and the background is just straight up genius!

Sarah

Fikreta said...

It's gorgeous card!