CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Be Kind...

 



Hi folks,

Well here I have made a couple of cards with some new products i ordered from Simon Says Stamp.  I inked up the image with fadeout ink (love it) and then used my zig clean color brush pens to watercolour the leaves.  Not sure if you can see but the stamped image changes to the colour that it has been coloured...I am so impressed.  I added some splashes of colour and some black splodges...haven't done that for a while and was missing that look.  I then added the sentiment and finished with gems, pearls and sequins.


Thought I would post an image of each of the cards on their own too.




challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Allsorts - anything goes
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes


Fi
x

5 comments:

Tracey T said...

Oh wow! And Wow! again. This is stunning. And you are now officially a bad influence. I'm going to have to order from Simon, it's just got to be done! xx

Billie A said...

Beautiful, stunning, gorgeous.. I love the layout, colors, design.. Heck I love everything. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

brenda said...

A delightfully elegant CAS creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our A/G/Nature theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Fikreta said...

very nice card.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So beautiful Fi! Such elegant and gorgeous cards. Your watercolouring is so beautiful, I'm in awe. Hugs, Wends xoxo