CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Sweet Stampin D card...

 


Hi Folks


It's time for another challenge over on the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog.  This fortnight's theme is "To use gingham/plaid".  Pop over and check out what the rest of the team have made.

For my card I have use stamps from Stampin Up and just stamped them randomly over the white card, I use a die to scallop the edge.  I also layered a piece of matching paper and added the sentiment and layered it onto a piece of gingham.

Hope you like it.

Fi
x


3 comments:

SarahR said...

Hi Fi, it's a fabulous card! Love the colours you've used and stamps used - so elegant!

Sarah R

Chris said...

It's fabulous Fi, beautiful design, love that top panel.
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is such a gorgeous card Fi and I LOVE the touch of gingham, the gorgeous palette and soft stamping, beautiful hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo