CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Sweet Stampin DT Card...

 


hi folks,

It's time for another challenge over on the Sweet Stampin challenge blog, this weeks theme is to use something that you wouldn't normally use to make a card.  I was kind of stuck but I guess that's why they call it a challenge....for my card I made the background paper and balloon but spreading shaving foam onto my craft mat, I then added various colours of alcohol ink and gave it a swirl, I then placed a fresh piece of card on top and pressed down for a few minutes and then gently lifted it and left to dry.  Hey presto....here's how it turned out.  I cut the background paper to size and layered it onto black card.  I then cut the balloon from a stencil and layered it onto the card,  I added some dots and doodles to finish.


Fi
x

2 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous card fi, the shaving foam technique is great fun to do, it looks lovely on your card- love the doodled border too.
xx

Fikreta said...

great card!