CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, March 07, 2021

Surprise...


Hi everybody..

I coloured this image in last week and never got around to making into a card until today.  I tried to colour with the no lines technique....it has a few lines but I think on the whole it looks ok.  I didn't really have a sentiment that was right but this as I wanted a cake one but had to just go with this..

Hope you like.

challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes


Fi
x

 

4 comments:

Chris said...

Wonderful no-line colouring- I've tried this and know how difficult it is! I really should buy this stamp, every time I see it I think of my Ruby (2nd Granddaughter) and her love of doughnuts!
xx

Fikreta said...

So cute.

Tracey T said...

Wow! Your colouring is amazing Fi! You've really done this gorgeous image justice xx

Crafting Andy said...

Ooh love this. Looks good enough to eat. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. HUgz Andrea.x