CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Hello friend




Hi everybody....it's been a while!  

I really haven't had much time in the last year as most of my spare time is spent looking after my dad however he has a care package in place now and getting on well so I feel I have some time back. I've also had tennis elbow for a few months which has spread to my wrist so holding a pen or pencil and typing can be painful....but now that we are in lockdown I have been able to rest it a bit so thought this would be the perfect time to get back into it so thought I would start by making something that is familiar to me....and fairly easy.

I bought this stamp a few weeks ago although I didn't realise it was so big, but I think it looks quite funky hanging a bit off the card.  I stamped and white embossed (my favourite technique) and then coloured with water colours.  Once the colour was dry I added some little squiggles of gold leaf, some splodges of colour and some sequins.

Hope you like.

challenges:
Stamping Sensations - Somewhere over the rainbow
Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes


products used:
The Ton Transformation stamp
The Ton Basic Labels stamp
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Sequins
Gold Leaf


Fi
x




5 comments:

Fikreta said...

So beautiful card!

brenda said...

So lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations again Fiona and what a beautiful card it is at that, it's a lovely Butterfly card and you have incorporated the rainbow colours perfectly. Thank you so much for joining in.

B x

Chris said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Fi, glad you have some time to craft again, it's good to see you back.
xx

Viv said...

Tennis elbow is sooooo painful!! Glad tho that you have been able to rest and of course craft!
Lovely butterfly - colours are fantastic!

Anke said...

WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, Fiona. I love your butterfly card.

Greetings from Germany
Anke