CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Some sweet succulents...

Howdy folks!

I am still trying to get my mojo back and when I saw there was a wee competition on the My Favourite Things Card Blog, I thought it would give me something to get stuck into...


The first card is for the Clean & Simple Genius category...

First I inked up a couple of the stamps using black memento ink, onto the panel and then added some splodges too.  I stamped one of the stamps and pots onto a scrap piece of white card and coloured using copics.  I then fussy cut and layered them together and layered onto the panel using sticky fixers.  I stamped one of the sentiments and white embossed then die cut using the pennant die.  I then fixed to the panel.  I layered onto black card and then onto the blank card.  I finished with some sequins.


Products used: MFT Sweet Succulents, MFT Distressed Patterns and MFT Stitched Pennants


The second card is for the Colouring Virtuoso category...

I had to make this card using my favourite technique...white embossing and watercolouring!
First I white embossed several of the images, but I did mask each of them so I could overlay them.  I then added colour using my zig clean color brush pens (which I love), I added some shading around the images.  I then added some splodges and sequins.  I also doodled around the edges and added the stamped sentiment.


Products used: MFT Sweet Succulents, MFT Distressed Patterns and MFT Stitched Pennants

Hope you like my entries!


Fi
x

7 comments:

Tracey T said...

Absolutely gorgeous Fi! x

Dora said...

Two beautiful cards

lis-m said...

Hi Fi!
I am back in blogland....
good to see you are still creating such gorgeous makes...
Hugs
lis M x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous cards.
hugs

Torico said...

Both cards are fabulous! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

These are so fun Fi! Love that stamp set. Very cool hun. I always love your doodled borders, they add that lil' something extra. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Amy Y said...

Beautiful cards! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!