CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 21, 2017

Beautiful Butterfly...






Good morning everybody, I'm sharing my latest DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop!



So for today's card I have used one of the butterflies from the MFT Beautiful Butterflies set.

I inked up the background stamp with my Spectrum Noir Aqua Marker and spritz it with water and stamped onto watercolour card.  When it was dry I then stamped the overlayer with black ink.  While the butterfly was drying I scribbled the marker onto acetate and loaded my brush with water and lifted the ink and sprayed onto the card.  I used some black splodges too.  I then cut out the butterfly and layered it onto the card.  The sentiment is from the Altenew Label Love set.  I added some sequins to finish.

Hope you likey!

Fi
x

3 comments:

Juls said...

Love this!!!! Love the paint splatter effect xx

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous! Love how the splats and sequins form the perfect background.

Fikreta said...

so nice!