CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, September 23, 2016

Love & Thanks

Hi folks, today I am sharing my tutorial for Spectrum Noir.
First I coloured a piece of watercoloured card using Marine, Bud Green and Kingfisher Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers.


I laid background aside to let it dry and stamped and white embossed the trees.


Next I coloured some sections of the trees randomly using Moss Green and Cobalt Spectrum Aqua Marker.  I then loaded my brush with water and brushed over each of images.


I gradually added more colour until I got the required shade and so it would stand out against the background.


Next I cut out each of the images, being extra careful not to cut off any of the white embossing.


I laid the trees aside and moved back to the background, now that the background has dried I added some splashes of water, the water reactivates the color.


Next i added some splodges.


And then I thought the background would look extra cool with some additional splodges so I white embossed a few more splodges.


I then added sticky fixers and layered the trees onto the card, added some pearls, gems and sequins and of course the sentiment.


Pop over to the Spectrum Noir Blog to find more tutorials using the Spectrum Noir range of products.

Fi
x

3 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Love this Fi. It's fabulous! I might have to try that!!

Susan xx

Erika said...

Great tutorial Fiona and a stunning card. Loving your style of cards just now. Beautiful work.

Hugs Erika. x

Nananne said...

Love this! Must try it.