CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, August 26, 2016

Make a wish...


Here Iam with my DT card for My Mum's Craft Shop....I forgot to schedule this morning!

Today's card has been made using MFT - make a wish stamps but unfortunately are out of stock but will be back in soon.


First I white embossed one of the sentiments from the set and then I brushed some colour over the background and then spritzed with water to give it a bit of texture. I stamped the candles into watercolour ink and then stamped onto watercolour card and then once dry I cut them out.

I added some sticky fixers and the layered the candles onto the card.

I distressed the edges of the card and layered it onto some black card.

Pop back for some more inspiration from the team.

Fi
x