CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 15, 2016

Stamping Bella Marching Chick




Good morning folks, and my first card as a DT member over at My Mums Craft Shop....I was actually gobsmacked that I was picked to join the team...yay!

The focus this month is Stamping Bella, Mama Elephant and Altenew products so I have gone for this little cutie from Stamping Bella called Marching Chick which I coloured with my spectrum Noir Aquablend pencils...ho I love them so much!

The papers are from My Minds Eye - My Story collection and are just gorgeous, I layered them onto pink card, added some lace and flowers, the leaves have been cut using my die-namics leaf die.

Hope you likey!


Fi
x

9 comments:

coops said...

So stunning Fi.Gorgeous fun image and sentiment and I love your gorgeous layers and papers :D

xx coops xx

Lea Brawn said...

Hi Fi a fabulous card. Just love the chick x

Sue said...

I likey a lottie! Fi this is gorgeous and the pencil work looks amazing. So thrilled for you - your thoroughly deserve this DT place - your cards are beautiful.
Sue...xxx

Karen Knott said...

Great card Fiona, love the image and your papers are so pretty. Love that leaf die too, another one for my wish list :)
Hugs, Kaz x

Debs said...

Adorable card Fi - love the uber cute image and fabulous doodling.
Debs xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE that sentiment! Kinda, sorta, gotta have it!! LOL. Awesome card, love those chicks. Hugs, Wends x

Kath said...

A lovely card - such a cute image and a great design too.
Kath x

Marilyn said...

Love, love, love....

Bad Kitty said...

super cute card!
http://badkittyscraftroom.blogspot.hr/2016/05/craft-your-passion.html