CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy Birthday...


Howdy folks...well I have been busy this week getting my wee craft cupboard/room finished and I have to say it's looking all clean and fresh but still got a couple of bits and bobs to finish off! Once it's completely finished I will share...

I am loving all the new MFT releases....they are fab!  So I thought I would make a wee quickie card to fit the challenge on the MFT blog and I need to make my friend a card for her birthday too...

I followed the sketch and got inspirationn from the DT cards so here's my version...First I cut my card  using the stitched square die from the Blueprints 14 set and spritzed it with water, I used my new MFT watercolor backdrops which I just received from the lovely Kitty, coloured in the stamp with Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers and stamped onto the card.  The sentiment is from the Pretty Poppies set.  

Spectrum Aqua Markers used:
Orange, Kingfisher, Magenta, Fawn and Lime

Challenges:
Stamping Sensations - anything goes with a die
As You Like It -anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Hey what's new 
Simon Says Stamp - something new 
Deep Ocean Challenge - anything goes


Fi
x




8 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fab card love the simplicity x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thanks for joining us at AYLI this time with your colourful clean and simple card design.
Lorraine DT

Tracey T said...

This is right up my crafty street, Fi - I love it! Hope the new job is going well xx

Marilyn said...

I love the simplicity of this card and that's exactly what makes it so gorgeous!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fiona :-) I love the brush strokes, the colours and the simple design, perfect! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Sarah said...

Such a striking card...the colours are delicious!! Thank you for playing at AYLI!! Sarah :0)

brenda said...

A very pretty and inky creation Fi, it's a real eye catching piece.

Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Fikreta said...

backround is great !
very nice card
http://badkittyscraftroom.blogspot.hr/2016/05/craft-your-passion.html