CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Autumn colours



Howdy folks!

It's time for another challenge over on the Tiddly Inks blog, this fortnight the theme is autumn colours.

The image is called Wryn's leaves which I coloured with Spectrum Noir markers, the papers are from Echo Park - The Story of Fall...which are just gorgeous. I layered the papers onto bazzill card, doodled the edges as normal.






Fi
x

7 comments:

Tracey T said...

Beautiful autumn colours and colouring, Fi. Hugs xx

Sue said...

Fi, I love this image but I just would n't have the patience to colour those leaves! You have made a gorgeous card, your colouring is gorgeous and I love your autumnal card design - great papers.
Sue...xxx

Lea Brawn said...

Fabulous image, great card x

JanR said...

So super sweet! Loving all the doodling.

Abi said...

So gorgeous Fi. Love the autumnal shades although I seem to be resisting them. Behind the trends as usual lol xx

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful card Fi, cute image great colouring too it has been such a long time since I have made any cards and blogged but am getting back into it this weekend, so thought I'd pop in to leave some love Jo xxx

Bad Kitty said...

so pretty card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom