CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Autumn colours



Howdy folks!

It's time for another challenge over on the Tiddly Inks blog, this fortnight the theme is autumn colours.

The image is called Wryn's leaves which I coloured with Spectrum Noir markers, the papers are from Echo Park - The Story of Fall...which are just gorgeous. I layered the papers onto bazzill card, doodled the edges as normal.






Fi
x

6 comments:

Tracey T said...

Beautiful autumn colours and colouring, Fi. Hugs xx

Sue said...

Fi, I love this image but I just would n't have the patience to colour those leaves! You have made a gorgeous card, your colouring is gorgeous and I love your autumnal card design - great papers.
Sue...xxx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous image, great card x

JanR said...

So super sweet! Loving all the doodling.

An Occasional Genius said...

So gorgeous Fi. Love the autumnal shades although I seem to be resisting them. Behind the trends as usual lol xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Fi, cute image great colouring too it has been such a long time since I have made any cards and blogged but am getting back into it this weekend, so thought I'd pop in to leave some love Jo xxx