CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

July Challenge - Handmade Bliss



Good morning everybody...well it is nice and sunny here today for a change!

Today is the first day of the new challenge over at Handmade Bliss.



#this month we have a wee sketch for you...really clean and simple.





There's a £15 voucher up for grabs for one lucky winner to spend at the Handmade Bliss store.

For my card I have used Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Brittany...isn't she super skinny and super fab!  I coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens, layered her onto a kraft circle.  Oh yes I added some doodled lines and a piece of hessian.

Fi


x

5 comments:

cheryl said...

sorry not been over for ages hun,miss blogging,but hopefully things,will get easier soon this is one,super card hun great take on the sketch,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Sue said...

Fi, this is beautiful, Your colouring of that gorgeous Bella is wonderful. (She was my first pick when I went shopping last night (-; ... ) I love your really original card design and take on the sketch too..all stunning !
Sue...xxx

Christine L said...

So gorgeous Fi... of course I'm loving that Uptown Girl and how you've coloured her!

Hugs
Christine x

Marilyn said...

Wowsa Fi, do I ever like this card! I always like the Uptown girls and you've coloured her beautifully. I love, love, love what you've done with the sketch... the burlap looks fabulous and the buttons too.

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Fi, she looks just like me.....

Must have a go at the sketch.

Susan xx