CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, June 01, 2015

June Challenge - Handmade Bliss



Good morning everybody...well it is nice and sunny here today for a change!

Today is the first day of the new challenge over at Handmade Bliss.



This month it's a colour challenge and all you need to do is use at least 2 colours from the photo below...


There's a £15 voucher up for grabs for one lucky winner to spend at the Handmade Bliss store.

For my card I have used My Favourite Things Tweet on You stamp set  and the die-namics Tweet on You to match.  

I coloured the little birdies with Spectrum Noir pens...very little colouring but I still built up the layers...
pens used:
TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5, TN6
OR1, OR2


Fi
x

2 comments:

Sue said...

Fi, I love this card. The little birds are adorable and your card design around them is beautiful...my hubby breeds birds so I think I have just found the perfect stamp set for his next card!
Sue...xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Fi. Love it. And I have that die, I think I should really use it!!!

xxx