CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, February 06, 2015

Spectrum Noir February Challenge



Good morning folks, and here's my first post for Spectrum Noir!

I did a wee guest spot in December and couldn't believe my luck when I received an email asking if I would like to join the team permanently....now how could I resist that!

So for our challenge this month at Spectrum Noir it is to use the colour red....it doesn't have to be a valentines card.




I have used this beautiful image from Ching Chou Kuik called Wild Princess.  I coloured the image with spectrum noir pens, the papers were in my stash although I think they are from Prima Marketing, I layered the papers onto kraft card and did my usual doodling around the edges.  The flower has been from one of the die-namics blueprints sets.

pens used:
FS2, FS6, FS8
EB8,
GB1, GB3, GB4, GB6, GB8, GB10, 
CR9, CR11
DR5, DR6
DG2, DG3, CG2

Fi
x

5 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.i love the pretty image and your colouring is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Chris said...

Wow! Fabulous colouring Fi! Not surprised they wanted to make you a permanent fixture! This reminds me of a beautifully illustrated fairytale book I had as a child!
Chris
x

Brawny x said...

Wow this is stunning work. What fab colours x

Sally said...

Glad you came to join the team...you card is stunning. Love everything about it.
Hugs Sally x

An Occasional Genius said...

Congratulations on your new duties Fi but with your beautiful colouring it's no surprise! This is absolutely beautiful xx