CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Waiting for you...




Good morning Sugar fans, and back to normal with today's post for the Sugar Nellie blog.

I thought I would share with you a wee card using one of the digis from the latest collection of furry friends which you can buy from Funky Kits.



For today's card I have used Waiting for You and coloured him with spectrum noirs...really basic as there isn't much to colour with these digis...so easy!!  The papers are Fancy Pants Park Bench which I layered onto bazzill card and then doodled around the edges.  I added a wonky scalloped edge, a sunshine and a few die cut butterflies....oh and some glitter!!


Pop back tomorrow for another wee SN post!!

Fi
x

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Fi.
luv
Debby

Sammy said...

This is gorgeous Fi! x

Chris said...

Lovely card, Fi! Such fabulous colours and I love your 'sunshine'!
Chris
x

Wishcraft said...

Just gorgeous Fi! Love this image and the colours are fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Fi. The colour combo is so striking and gorgeous and finished perfectly by your signature doodles. I can't do them AT ALL. I always make an utter mess when I try so I'm a little in awe at how seamlessly you pull it off. Gorgeous colouring on that lil cutie too. Hugs, Wends x