CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, July 28, 2014

Creatgive Blog Hop


Creative Blog Hop

I was asked by the lovely Susan if I'd like to join in with the Creative Bloggers Hop.  It's a continuous hop every Monday with a host of inspirational bloggers taking part every week.  
So onto the questions.

1. What am I working on?

I have not long finished some wedding stationery which seemed to take forever but now it's just really my DT cards at the moment....however I am intending making one of those big advent calendars....been putting that off for a few years now!

2.How does my work differ from others in my genre?

I'm not sure if I am that different, I do like to try new things from time to time and when i do have time to try something new however I think you will all agree....I do love my doodles!!


3. Why do I write/create what I do?

I love cardmaking and crafting...think I would be having withdrawal symptoms if I didn't!



4. How does your writing/creative process work?
I normally find the image that fits the theme of the card I am making, whether that's a just because card or one for one of my DT's.  I then find the papers that I think would work well with the image and then finally I colour the image to match the papers.  I definitely think it's best to colour your image to match the papers....that way you're not stuck choosing papers.

Now onto the 3 Wonderful Bloggers I picked to carry the baton next week.


Lis is one of my blogging friends and we have worked together in the past on a couple of DT's.....and has roped me into buying and using spectrum noirs...her cards are gorgeous and colourful!


Janine is another blogging budy, we are on a couple of DT's together.  Janine makes fabulous card and she's fab on a PC...she's amazing!! She's great to bounce ideas off too!!

Tracey
Tracey is another blogging buddy and is a star over at Sweet Stampin as she helps Abi and I out with the winners posts.  We joined the Sweet Stampin team at the same time....gosh it seems only yesterday but it's been a couple of years now! 

So that's my contribution to the Creative Blog Hop and it's now down to these ladies next week! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Fi
x

No comments: