CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Winking Student




Here sugar fans...my scheduled Wednesday post!!

Now this is Winking Student from the Simply Sassy range at Sugar Nellie and is a fabby wee stamp as we are coming to the end of school term so is perfect for the teacher, there's also some other student stamps you can find over at Funky Kits.



I have gone kind of CAS as again I wanted to focus on the colouring!!  I have used polychromos and blending solution to colour onto kraft card and I have to say I thought this was really therapeutic!!  Has anyone else tried using blending solution...if not you need to try it!!

I have used papers I had in my stash and layered them onto kraft card and added some starts made with one of the dies from one of the blueprints die sets.

Remember folks, there's a special promotion over at Funky Kits until the end of the month...check out the details here!!

Hope you like this weeks card and remember to pop back tomorrow for some more inspiration from the team.


Fi
x

4 comments:

Juls said...

I do love this image, it's one if my fav's & I love the touch of Kraft 2!!! Hugs Juls

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Fi, I love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and brilliant layout too.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous Fiona, I do love that image the colour and detail here are just perfect xxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.fab red and blue combo and i love this sassy image ;D

xx coops xx